Criminal Injuries Compensation Claims

Claim compensation for criminal injuries

If you are the innocent victim of a crime of violence, you may qualify for compensation under the Criminal Injuries Compensation Scheme.  If you qualify, there is a tariff or sliding scale indicating the level of compensation depending on the severity of your injury.  You need to have reported the matter to the police and co-operated with them in their investigation.